LASH CLEAN FT. FALSE LASHES
1. Use Too Easy Lash Applicator or your fingers to gently remove your false lashes from your eyes.
2. Dampen Q-Tip with Lash Clean and sweep along the lash band to remove makeup and loosen the glue. Then use Too Easy Lash Applicator to gently remove residue from the lash band (TIP: Use the spoolie on Too Clean Lash Wand to remove any makeup residue on your false lash fibres. Use the comb side to clean any stubborn glue.)
3. Apply Lash Clean on Reuse Me Cotton Pad. Hold it over the eye area for 5 seconds and wipe to remove eye makeup.
LASH CLEAN FT. LASH EXTENSIONS
1. Apply Lash Clean to Reuse Me Cotton Pad
2. Using the cotton pad, gently wipe around your lash extensions to remove any additional eye makeup.
3. Apply Lash Clean to spoolie end of the Too Clean Lash Wand. Then sweep spoolie through lash extensions from root to tip to thoroughly cleanse.
4. Use the comb side of the Too Clean Lash Wand to detangle and reshape your lash extensions. Pro tip: Use Too Clean Lash Wand when applying Lash Clean onto your false lashes and lash extensions to easily remove makeup.