Allure Best of Beauty 2020 Award Eyeliner and Lash Adhesive Hybrid. Lash adhesive when Wet, eyeliner when Dry.
Everyday lashes made of synthetic silk material with gradient flare. The added volume on the outer corners elongates your eyes for a simple..
Don't take a gamble on these vegan mink lashes. We love the subtle volume, natural spiky pattern and rounded shape of Poker Face..
Glam lashes with flared whispie clusters to create dramatic length and layered volume. Need full lashes for the party AND the after-party? Look..
Oil-Free Makeup Remover that is safe for both
false lashes & lash extensions.
In the Set
The key differences between disposable lashes and Velour Lashes are the lash design, quality of material and creation process. Each pair of Velour lashes are hand-made and can be worn up to 25 times with proper care and maintenance.
Disposable lashes that you find in drugstores are likely made with plastic fibers which are thicker and heavier, generally making them less comfortable and more irritating to the eye - especially for those not accustomed to using false eyelashes. Plastic disposable lashes also tend to be less soft and more difficult to curl resulting in an unnatural look. While lower in price, disposable lashes can only be worn a few times before they need to be replaced.
In order to get 25+ wears out of your Velour lashes, follow these simple tips:
1. Store your lashes in the case when not in use. Keep them away from dust and moisture. You can also keep them in a lash socket for convenience.
2. Do not wash your lashes with water or soap. If you need to clean makeup off your lashes, use a q-tip with oil-free makeup remover. Dab and twirl the affected areas. You can also re-curl your lashes if needed.
3. When removing lash adhesive from the lash band, wait for a build-up of 3 - 5 wears before removing.
4. Be gentle when removing your lashes from the case, your eyes and when cleaning. They appreciate extra care!
5. Do not apply mascara directly to your false lashes. Apply mascara to your natural lashes before application only.
Please check out our How To Care page for more information.
Each eye shape is unique and that is why we have a wide selection of lash styles available. Finding the right lash depends on the makeup look you are seeking, as well as your eye shape. Visit our Lash Guide to find the perfect pair that suits you or check out our Eye shape Bundles. You are also welcome to email us for assistance and we will be happy to help. For the most natural look, check out our Effortless Collection.
For only $10 monthly, you can enjoy lash kits for discounted prices and receive your kit every month!
See More Details
Add $0USD more for FREE SHIPPING