Glamorous flared lash with whispie criss-cross clusters to elongate the eyes. Simply flawless.
The key differences between disposable lashes and Velour Lashes are the lash design, quality of material and how they are made. Because Velour luxe faux mink lashes are made from 100% synthetic hair, they have a natural shine, are super lightweight and flexible, and give you a feathery look on the eyes. Best of all, each pair of Velour Luxe Faux Mink lashes are hand-made and can be worn up to 20 times with proper care and maintenance.
Disposable lashes that you find in drugstores are likely made with plastic fibers which are thicker and heavier, generally making them less comfortable and more irritating to the eye - especially for those not accustomed to using false eyelashes. Plastic disposable lashes also tend to be less soft and more difficult to curl resulting in an unnatural look. While lower in price, disposable lashes can only be worn a few times before they need to be replaced.
The Luxe Faux Mink Collection was created exclusively for Ulta Beauty - all glam, no guilt! Each style feature Curl Technolgy which means they are water resistant and durable.
In order to get 20+ wears out of your Velour lashes, follow these simple care tips:
1. Store your lashes in the case when not in use. Keep them away from dust.
2. Do not wash your lashes with water or soap. If you need to clean makeup off your lashes, use a q-tip with oil-free makeup remover. Dab and twirl the affected areas. You can also re-curl your lashes if needed.
3. When removing lash adhesive from the lash band, wait for a build-up of 3 - 5 wears before removing.
4. Be gentle when removing your lashes from the case, your eyes and when cleaning.
5. Do not apply mascara directly to your false lashes. Apply mascara to your natural lashes before application only.
Please check out our How To Care page for more information.
Each eye is unique and that is why we have a wide selection of lash styles available. Finding the right lash depends on the makeup look you are seeking, as well as your eye shape.
Visit our Lash Guide to find the perfect pair that suits you. You are also welcome to contact one of our Lash Connoisseurs for assistance through our Live Lash Consultation. We have it down to a science and pretty much live for helping our customers find the perfect lashes!
For only $10 monthly, you can enjoy lash kits for discounted prices and receive your kit every month!
See More Details
Free US & Canada shipping on orders $50+USD